For additional information on bus routes and schedules, please call (530) 252-7433.
Download detailed bus route information for all areas we serve.
The Lassen Rural Bus (LRB) provides service that includes routes for the City of Susanville, West County, East County and the South County Commuter Route, and summer service to Eagle Lake. Please call (530) 252-7433 for more information.
- Susanville (Wal-Mart / Lassen College)
- Devil’s Corral
- Westwood (Business Center)
- Clear Creek (Firestation)
- Hamilton Branch (Fishing Access Point)
- Holiday Market (Chester, Plumas County)
- Service to several locations to access the Bizz Johnson Trail (ask driver)
Download the West County Route Schedule
Download the Saturday West County Route Schedule
- Susanville Mobile Home Park
- Johnstonville Rd. @ Travis Lane
- Johnstonville Store
- Leavitt Lake Store
- Center Road @ Rice Canyon
- Days Inn RV Park
- 7 Acres Cafe
- Litchfield (Heard's Market)
- Standish (Wayside Inn)
- A-3 @ Regina Rd.
- A-3 @ Cook Rd.
- A-3 @ Sears Rd.
- Lake Crest / A-3
- Milford (US 395 @ Milford Store)
- US 395 @ The Mark
The East County runs a Deviated Fixed Route Monday - Thursday, a Fixed Route on Fridays, and a Modified Route for the Federal Holidays of Columbus Day and Veteran's Day.
Download ALL East County Route Schedules
- Susanville (Wal-Mart, Lassen College)
- Airport (Park & Ride)
- Janesville (Payless Gas Station and Chevron Park & Ride)
- Milford (Milford Store)
- Herlong (RV Park, SIAD Gate)
- Doyle (Midway Cafe)
The EAGLE LAKE ROUTE provides service in to the Eagle Lake region beginning Memorial Day weekend and ending on December 31st, or upon the closing of Eagle Lake Road, whichever comes first, and serves the following locations:
- Susanville (Wal-Mart, Diamond Mountain Casino, and Main and Gay)
- Lake Forest
- Gallatin Marina/Beach
- Spalding (Eagle Lake Store)
- Bucks Bay
- Mariner’s Resort-Stones
Download the Eagle Lake Route Schedule
BUS PASSES are available for purchase during normal business hours at:
For detailed Route Maps and Guides for the Lassen Rural Bus service are available for download in Acrobat PDF format. You will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view the files. Get Acrobat Reader.