For additional information on bus routes and schedules, please call (530) 252-7433.
The next Free Fare Day will be on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. For more information about free fare day, please click here.
You can also view routes, system alerts or real-time status updates for free on http://lrbpublic.etaspot.net/ from your computer or lrbmobile.etaspot.net from your mobile. The ETA SPOT app is also available in the Apple app store and in the Google play store. Simply download the app for free and select Lassen Rural Bus as your agency.
The Lassen Rural Bus (LRB) provides service that includes routes for the City of Susanville, West County, East County and the South County Commuter Route, and summer service to Eagle Lake. Please call (530) 252-7433 for more information.
SUSANVILLE CITY ROUTE provides service in the city Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:52pm and Saturdays from 8:00am to 3:52pm; please refer to the map below for service locations. (This route includes service to the Susanville Ranch Park and the Honey Lake Valley Community Pool )
RECENT SERVICE CHANGE:
In order to accommodate service to the new Honey Lake Valley Community Pool, the Lassen Transit Service Agency made the following service changes to the City of Susanville route of Lassen Rural Bus on June 27th, 2017:
- Introduction of a new bus stop at the Honey Lake Valley Community Pool at 800 South Street in Susanville, between the Railroad Depot bus stop and the Lassen Social Service Stop. The bus stop at the community pool will be served as long as the pool is open.
- The Upper Rancheria, Numa & Cameron and the Susan River Apartments bus stops are now served on an on-demand basis to accommodate the pool bus stop without a change of the time schedule to the City of Susanville route. Passengers who wish to be picked up at one of these three stops should call Lassen Rural Bus at (530) 252 7433 to notify the bus operator about their intent. Passengers who wish to be dropped off at one of these three stops should notify the bus driver when boarding the bus.
- Susanville (Wal-Mart / Lassen College)
- Devil’s Corral
- Westwood (Business Center)
- Clear Creek (Firestation)
- Hamilton Branch (Fishing Access Point)
- Holiday Market (Chester, Plumas County)
- Service to several locations to access the Bizz Johnson Trail (ask driver)
Download the West County Route Schedule
Download the Saturday West County Route Schedule
Download the Bizz Johnson Trail bus service info
- Susanville Mobile Home Park
- Johnstonville Rd. @ Travis Lane
- Johnstonville Store
- Leavitt Lake Store
- Center Road @ Rice Canyon
- Days Inn RV Park
- 7 Acres Cafe
- Litchfield (Heard's Market)
- Standish (Wayside Inn)
- A-3 @ Regina Rd.
- A-3 @ Cook Rd.
- A-3 @ Sears Rd.
- Lake Crest / A-3
- Milford (US 395 @ Milford Store)
- US 395 @ The Mark
The East County runs a Deviated Fixed Route Monday - Thursday, a Fixed Route on Fridays, and a Modified Route for the Federal Holidays of Columbus Day and Veteran's Day.
Download ALL East County Route Schedules
- Susanville (Wal-Mart, Lassen College)
- Airport (Park & Ride)
- Janesville (Payless Gas Station and Chevron Park & Ride)
- Milford (Milford Store)
- Herlong (RV Park, SIAD Gate)
- Doyle (Midway Cafe)
The EAGLE LAKE ROUTE provides service in to the Eagle Lake region on Saturdays, beginning Memorial Day weekend and ending on the final Saturday of September, or upon the closing of Eagle Lake Road, whichever comes first, and serves the following locations:
- Susanville (Wal-Mart, Diamond Mountain Casino, and Main and Gay)
- Lake Forest
- Gallatin Marina/Beach
- Spalding (Eagle Lake Store)
- Bucks Bay
- Mariner’s Resort-Stones
Services is by demand only. You must call by 5pm the Wednesday before your trip on Starurday. For more information please call the LRB Office at (530) 252-7433
Download the Eagle Lake Route Schedule
BUS PASSES are available for purchase during normal business hours at:
For detailed Route Maps and Guides for the Lassen Rural Bus service are available for download in Acrobat PDF format. You will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view the files. Get Acrobat Reader.